CHEAP 3x99 (& Mage 94) 96 CB 1.5K+ total lvl 16M

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by j0hntugw3ll, Sep 19, 2012.

CHEAP 3x99 (& Mage 94) 96 CB 1.5K+ total lvl 16M
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 19, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  2. j0hntugw3ll
    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2012
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j0hntugw3ll Newcomer

    CHEAP 3x99 (& Mage 94) 96 CB 1.5K+ total lvl 16M

    Hey I just quitted RS a few months ago and I though I could scratch a few bucks by selling my acc.
    -Holiday items since 2008-

    Pics:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    No A/W, I'll sell to the highest bid in 7 days.

    Not asking for much, but first bid min $30. Only accepting PayPal.

    As I am completely new, I will go first but we will use a middleman, unless I decide to trust you.
     
< [RSGP] Level 121 97 str void range/korasi/vigour ring/dragon gloves | Selling MAXED Barrows Pure - Kiln Cape / Turmoil / 88 Summoning - Fully Quested >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site