[Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Cell Stuff, Dec 3, 2011.

[Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 3, 2011 at 7:37 PM
  2. I Cell Stuff
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Cell Stuff Member

    [Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]

    Please close, PayPal is stupid.

    Thanks,
    I Cell Stuff
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 4, 2011 at 5:18 AM
  4. rules
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2011
    Posts:
    656
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    rules Love all, Trust a few, do wrong to none.
    Banned

    [Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]

  5. Unread #3 - Dec 4, 2011 at 6:18 AM
  6. royaltii
    Joined:
    May 29, 2006
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    royaltii Active Member

    [Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]

  7. Unread #4 - Dec 4, 2011 at 9:33 AM
  8. Kindle
    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2011
    Posts:
    1,145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kindle Guru
    Banned

    [Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]

    60-64-1 with 31 prayer.. Not much but ill sel cheap.. $9?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 4, 2011 at 12:32 PM
  10. I Cell Stuff
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2011
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Cell Stuff Member

    [Buying] D Claw Rusher [PayPal]

    Sorry guys. PayPal is stupid and I didn't realize I needed to link my bank account/credit card to send money.. This is a real dissapointment..

    I Cell Stuff
     
< [Selling]Maxed 1 Def Chaotic Pure/Ovls/97 Dung/92 Summ[RsGp/Pp] | [Rsgp ]Buying any account. 20m max >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site