Adblock breaks this site

Cb 74 99 Mage 99 Smith

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by iDreezy, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDreezy

    iDreezy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Cb 74 99 Mage 99 Smith

    Hey I'm James and I have a Cb 74 13 def pure quested with 99 mage and im currently 100k from 98 smith (getting 99). I'm only posting this thread to see what offers I can get for the acc. Rsgp or Acc Trades. So I have no posted pics yet so dont automatically think this is a scam cause I simply want to see what my acc is worth. I dont have Msn cause i kinda think its gay so just replay to this thread if you have a offer. After a certain number of Offers I'll decide how much I'll sell the ac for and make a new thread with pics and such and I'll have 99 Smith by then.
     
  2. n4n0

    n4n0 Legend
    Village Drunk Legendary Heavenly Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2007
    Posts:
    14,206
    Referrals:
    66
    Sythe Gold:
    10,701
    Poképedia
    Charmeleon Abra Gastly
    Tier 1 Prizebox (15) Live Streamer Pokémon Trainer (15) The Dark Side Oktoberfest 2013 MushyMuncher (2) Rupee (4) St. Patrick's Day 2013 Poker Chip
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... (9) Ninja Tortoise Penis DIAF St. Patrick's Day 2014 Cool Kid (6) Cook (4) Heidy (17) Halloween 2013 Village Drunk (8)
    Voluntaryist (3) We Are Legion (4) Penguin (9)
    Cb 74 99 Mage 99 Smith

    No pic? No thread.

    Closed.
     
< [RSGP] Amazing Range/2h Pure [RSGP] | 15m-20m .---***Level 104 Range Tank***---. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site