Adblock breaks this site

[RSGP][7m] Selling level 77 Main | 99 WC | 94 RC (Good For Astrals) | Very Cheap!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Ikej, May 17, 2012.

  1. Ikej

    Ikej Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [RSGP][7m] Selling level 77 Main | 99 WC | 94 RC (Good For Astrals) | Very Cheap!

    I've changed the price to 7m. Selling one of my older accounts. It has 99 wc (20m exp) & 94 rc which is good for astral goldfarming. I'll happily take 7m for this. It's got 3 months of P2p left (Expires in July) so it's a good price considering the p2p cost me about $15. Pm me for any offers thanks! I'll provide everything ofc.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< [RSGP][7m] Selling level 77 Main | 99 WC | 94 RC (Good For Astrals) | Very Cheap! | [RSGP][5m] Selling level 93 Main | 99 Mining | Very Cheap! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site