Adblock breaks this site

Looking for a Skiller

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Halo 3 Seller, Apr 23, 2011.

  1. Halo 3 Seller

    Halo 3 Seller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2010
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a Skiller

    I would like to buy a skiller that has good skilling stats and a little bit of wealth post or pm the pics.
     
  2. Schlick

    Schlick Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2011
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a Skiller

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    It has 10m on it, in skilling items and like 3.5m cash.

    What would payment method be?

    [email protected]
     
  3. Halo 3 Seller

    Halo 3 Seller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2010
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a Skiller

    how much u want for it?
     
  4. FearGets50s

    FearGets50s Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 10, 2010
    Posts:
    2,267
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a Skiller

    I have one bro:

    Level 3 of course
    87 WC
    70 Fishing
    59 Mining
    50 Cooking

    As a short original name with a username login, I can also provide all info!

    I can meet you in game to verify:)
     
< [RSGP] 57 Pure, DT done, 13 prayer | Lvl 94 Hand Cannon Pure - 99 Thieving - 45M A/W >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site