Adblock breaks this site

[rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by BubbleSaints, Nov 29, 2011.

  1. BubbleSaints

    BubbleSaints Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

    [​IMG]

    Looking to buy an account with good stats for rs2 (prefered maxed cb) and also had the ability to play RSC, I enjoy plaing on both games, I will not trade new commers, I will use OMM/MM if you will not go first to me, I will expect a recovery test to be done either with OMM/MM or myself. I have a lot of rsgp and can easy get some money on paypal, I will give good offers if you do the same.

    Post here with a link or a msn I can add to discuss ^_^

    Contact information
    [​IMG]

    ​
     
  2. Fishhtheone

    Fishhtheone Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2011
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

  3. BubbleSaints

    BubbleSaints Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

    added, don't see you online. ^_^
     
  4. BubbleSaints

    BubbleSaints Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

    whole point of this thread was to find acc with both so nty, still looking ^_^
     
  5. BubbleSaints

    BubbleSaints Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

    bump.
     
  6. BubbleSaints

    BubbleSaints Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

    bump.
     
  7. BubbleSaints

    BubbleSaints Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp][paypal][donator] Lf Rsc/rs2 Acc Access To Both [rsgp][paypal][donator]

    Still in need of a account with access rsc ^_^
     
< [RSGP] 138 | 99 slay | 125M [RSGP] | -Guru- Quitting Runescape, selling decent main for $50! PayPal. Turm + Chaotics >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site