Adblock breaks this site

~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by pk, Jun 13, 2010.

  1. pk

    pk Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    Now that classic is open to new registration, the old players are coming back. Everyone misses the old classic pking days when the castle was PACKED. Well Sunday June 13th at 6 PM East/5 PM Central, Duplicity clan is hosting a castle PK trip.

    There will be a character named I Runlol I in edgeville bank providing full salmon for players 3-13, full lobsters for levels 14-35, and sharks for 37 and up. He will also be providing any weapon you can wield besides dragon, regular attack pots/regular str pots, or super attack pots and reg strength pots for higher levels if needed. Any armour you can wear will also be provided, except rune (I can't be giving out all my rune haha I'm not rich), and also defense/strength ammys.

    PM I runlol I in game if interested in helping out or add me on MSN [email protected] if you wanna support getting castle pk trips back and help me advertise once a week trips (and/or provide items to donate to people to pk with).

    Time: 6 PM Eastern/5 Central on June 13th
    Place: Edgeville bank
    Who: I runlol I and DUPLICITY clan

    Please advertise this to your friends, your support will help bring back people at the edgeville castle to kill ,


    PS i posted in rs2 gen to get views pls dont lock thxs
     
  2. Sebben

    Sebben Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,086
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    I'm level 92 and I have full rune am I ok to come?
     
  3. pk

    pk Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    yah , we got yu with food and pots if you need
     
  4. aussie pride

    aussie pride Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    80
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    sounds like fun, ill try come down
     
  5. M I K E

    M I K E Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,829
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    I'm a lvl 72 full adamant and rune scimitar..
    May I come?
     
  6. tasticz

    tasticz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    i am lvl 3 with nuffin but i cant go into world 1 ill come if you provide me armour =D lol
     
  7. SyeDs Hunny Bear

    SyeDs Hunny Bear Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Posts:
    452
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    Its Open Again! Im Going Right Now!
     
  8. Eric L.

    Eric L. Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2010
    Posts:
    742
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    I'm going to try to attend this event seeing as it will seem fun. Thank you for the information.
     
  9. FaTaL Sh0t X

    FaTaL Sh0t X Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    1,603
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    Well, that was a total success! 5 people came!
     
  10. pk

    pk Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    887
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    pking event just started , Runl0l would be passing out stuff for the next 2 hours .. everyone is welcome .. please join :)))
     
  11. Feud & Establishment

    Feud & Establishment Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2009
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    Dang! I so would have come but I literally just started up. I don't think it would be to much fun getting owned on my level 3 :x
     
  12. Kahl

    Kahl Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2009
    Posts:
    1,265
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~RSC~ PKING TRIP TODAY ALL MUST COME (Read)

    It is sad how completely deserted classic is now.

    Jagex just needs to bring back pking & no trade limit...
     
< Gold4rs are bad | What Weapon Is This?? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site