Selling Lv134/10yr Vet/235 QP/Firecape/1865 ttl/OG Owner {Cheap}

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by poshunman, Feb 21, 2018.

Selling Lv134/10yr Vet/235 QP/Firecape/1865 ttl/OG Owner {Cheap}
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 21, 2018 at 9:34 AM
  2. poshunman
    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2018
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    poshunman Newcomer

    Selling Lv134/10yr Vet/235 QP/Firecape/1865 ttl/OG Owner {Cheap}

    I have outgrown Runescape it seems so I'm trying to get a quick buck out of it, I'm asking for $60 USD via paypal/skrill for the account but I am open to any offers. The account also has about 13 days of member left
    P.S. The bans on the account were mistakes hence why they were reversed.

    Skills: Imgur

    History: Imgur

    Feel free to reply via. this post, pm me or add me on discord at "Hello Friend#0579"
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 21, 2018 at 11:49 AM
  4. CorporalNMJ
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2018
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41

    CorporalNMJ Member

    Selling Lv134/10yr Vet/235 QP/Firecape/1865 ttl/OG Owner {Cheap}

    Still for sale
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 21, 2018 at 12:04 PM
  6. poshunman
    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2018
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    poshunman Newcomer

    Selling Lv134/10yr Vet/235 QP/Firecape/1865 ttl/OG Owner {Cheap}

    Yes it is, are you interested?
     
< RS3 Maxed ex comp cape - 1.7B xp | lvl 99 turm pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site