selling runescape account

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by montiee111, Mar 3, 2016.

selling runescape account
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2016 at 9:36 AM
  2. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    I'm selling my Runescape account as I haven't played in years, and no point it just sitting there. I'm accepting money or csgo skins, I'm not to bothered on a price. as I nearly forgot Runescape even existed haha ! has 107 dung, 2020 total level, all chaotic weapons, nearly maxed cb.. I'm the original owner of the account and will go first with trusted traders

    message me here if interested


    will take $70-$90 for the account, will take csgo skins, or paypal
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 3, 2016 at 7:56 PM
  4. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    bumpp
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 6, 2016 at 10:38 AM
  6. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    bumpppp
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 6, 2016 at 1:27 PM
  8. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    anybody interested ? selling cheap
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 7, 2016 at 11:59 PM
  10. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    bumppp
     
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 9, 2016 at 10:26 AM
  12. waddupson
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2016
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    waddupson Newcomer

    selling runescape account

    Why do you have two threads for the same account?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 9, 2016 at 11:16 AM
  14. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    Oh, my bad. I didn't realise i created a new one, was only trying to update it, so it's on the top of the list again. i'm new to sythe.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Mar 9, 2016 at 11:18 AM
  16. waddupson
    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2016
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    waddupson Newcomer

    selling runescape account

    I am actually interested, but I can't even make an offer if I don't know what I'm buying. Also curious how much you are looking for?
     
  17. Unread #9 - Mar 9, 2016 at 11:46 AM
  18. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    I've never really used these type of thread sites before to advertise merchandise, so it's all just new to me. I've posted a few pictures on the thread which will state the stats, ban status, and bank contents. If there's anything you need or anything else i need to add into my post, please let me know!cheers
     
  19. Unread #10 - Mar 9, 2016 at 11:54 AM
  20. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

  21. Unread #11 - Mar 10, 2016 at 3:31 AM
  22. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    bump.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Mar 10, 2016 at 11:18 PM
  24. montiee111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2016
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    montiee111 Member

    selling runescape account

    Sold..
     
< selling level 133 | RS3 Main account level 137 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site