Selling CB lvl 103 CHEAP!!!!(1506) total 40$ btc or paypal

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by IsmokeDANK123, Aug 31, 2017.

Selling CB lvl 103 CHEAP!!!!(1506) total 40$ btc or paypal
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 31, 2017 at 7:56 PM
  2. IsmokeDANK123
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Selling CB lvl 103 CHEAP!!!!(1506) total 40$ btc or paypal

    I know im new to the community and its hard to trust newcomers so im trying to sell this account for cheap, i dont plan on using this account anymore. It did have a temporary ban from microing but overall good account. I dont have skype so if interested youll have to message me on discord (shawnms421 #6355) or send me a pm and well figure it out. I will give email and password for login until I receive payment and then will also give email info so that you can change email on the account. I am the original owner of the account.
     
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 17, 2017 at 4:10 PM
  4. IsmokeDANK123
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2017
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    IsmokeDANK123 Newcomer

    Selling CB lvl 103 CHEAP!!!!(1506) total 40$ btc or paypal

    I can take rs3 gold for this account, also I recently got it to cb lvl 113 with 90 attack
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 28, 2017 at 4:14 PM
  6. SimpleSausage
    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2017
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7

    SimpleSausage Newcomer

    Selling CB lvl 103 CHEAP!!!!(1506) total 40$ btc or paypal

    Still for sale? Stats?
     
< Rs3 Main Account 2106 overall-137CB | [Selling] Account sale! RS3 Main Accounts (Turmoil, 99 dung, etc.) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site