Selling my main account great deal!!!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by B3FORE I F4LL, Nov 1, 2016.

Selling my main account great deal!!!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 1, 2016 at 4:21 AM
  2. B3FORE I F4LL
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    B3FORE I F4LL Newcomer

    Selling my main account great deal!!!

    Hi I'm selling my main RS3 account. It has a few maxed stats. 99 Attack, Strength, and Health/Heart. I haven't played in years but I was recently on to check my items and such. I have a ton of items in bank. Way too long of a list to type out. most of my other stats are in the 90's. I have members skill capes and free skillcapes as well. I am asking for $60 which is a lowball offer considering I was offered $100 but that wouldn't transfer until 2 weeks from now. Currently wanting to sell somewhat asap for items for my Xbox One. Feel free to message me on kik @ ichaospvp, or add me on Xbox B3FORE I F4LL, or shoot me a text 612 219 6303. Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 4, 2016 at 5:59 AM
  4. gw1sales
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2012
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16

    gw1sales Member
    Banned

    Selling my main account great deal!!!

    I sent you a text
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 5, 2016 at 12:51 AM
  6. B3FORE I F4LL
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    B3FORE I F4LL Newcomer

    Selling my main account great deal!!!

    8 haven't received any texts yet?
     
< [RS3][Level 96][Combat & Trainer][Offers] | Level 95 - 1651 Total Level - Full Lumberjack/Fishing outfit - Amulet of blood fury >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site