Adblock breaks this site

Selling/trading 151, 99 Str 50 def 88 magic.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Rise w1th me, Oct 26, 2013.

  1. Rise w1th me

    Rise w1th me Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling/trading 151, 99 Str 50 def 88 magic.

    Hello sythe today I'm here to sell an old zerker I used to play on long ago.
    will accept paypal/RS07 geepees

    I will send you recovery answers and any other information you may need that I can.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Anyway no idea what it should go for so I'll just set A/W to 80$ until I look around and get a closer estimate but anyways offer away please.
     
  2. Rise w1th me

    Rise w1th me Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling/trading 151, 99 Str 50 def 88 magic.

    Nobody wants him :'(
     
< rs3 90 Fishing Only Account | [Selling] Close to max account [2521] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site