Adblock breaks this site

Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by I Que, Apr 21, 2014.

  1. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    http://gyazo.com/34dc134c560c92fce0a9e847aac838cc

    http://gyazo.com/136e06bf63ebceb5f9b0bcaaa22b3623

    http://gyazo.com/266d1d7b3911926277f04f2eb917be04

    http://gyazo.com/8e6387d4b5f63e305b1a168ba20557d9


    Can't get the images to show up, so I am just posting the links. Help me anyone?







    I have done all the quests you need to do for a zerker, and quested all of the defence and all of the attack xp necessary.

    It is also comming with the official email.

    I am selling this account for money, because I am quitting RS. I will pay for a legit OMM when we have a deal set. I am also throwing in 30 days of membership since my membership ends 23.04.2014.

    Contact me for more info (skype): markusfjeld

    Highest bid so far: 100$

    Autowin = 175$
     
  2. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Bumperino
     
  3. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Bumperstick
     
  4. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Bump fo$ho
     
  5. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Bumpitybump
     
  6. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Gang bump
     
  7. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Bring
    Up
    My
    Post
     
  8. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Bumpy ride
     
  9. Asap venge

    Asap venge Member

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2014
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    Mate im keen whats your skype name
     
  10. I Que

    I Que Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Zerker CB 84 |181qp|Perfect stats|5m+ bank|94 magic

    bump bump bump
     
< RS Main!87 fish and 81 hunt!CHEAP! | Selling 122-level account, Quest cape, voids, 8x 99 skills >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site