Adblock breaks this site

[Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by Kyokushin, Apr 2, 2014.

  1. Kyokushin

    Kyokushin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Kyokushin's™ Bond Shop ®


    Hey guys I'm new and starting a bond shop!
    I originally came here just to sell bulk gold, which I have been doing do far
    I decided to expand my trades to both bonds as well Now :)


    I currently have 40+ Bonds for sale
    1.2M 07 per bond
    I don't have bulk deals so this is best for those who want to save some money and buy a single bond


    We can use middle man if you really require
    I won't mind going first if you have at least 40 vouches.


    No PayPal or any other payment method thank you.


    Skype : KyokushinBM I will have you post on this thread first. And imposters don't waste your time. Scammers same goes to you .

     
  2. Kyokushin

    Kyokushin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Bump over 200+ bonds in stock right now
     
  3. iDutch

    iDutch Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2010
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Interested in a bond. I'd prefer you go first obviously, but if you don't feel comfortable consider this a bump.
     
  4. Kyokushin

    Kyokushin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Bump will talk on skype
     
  5. CEO

    CEO Buying OSRS Service Biz
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Posts:
    5,528
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    1,320
    Discord Unique ID:
    222503969677770752
    Discord Username:
    CEO#6986
    Verified Ironman Sythe's 10th Anniversary Extreme Homosex Potamus
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Buying 1 bond, talking on skype.
     
  6. Kyokushin

    Kyokushin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Sold him a bond.
     
  7. theaccman

    theaccman Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2011
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Hello, I'd like to buy a bond, what's your skype?
     
  8. Kyokushin

    Kyokushin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Theaccman just scammed me a bond sadly... Didn't know there are such big pricks and poor fucks in the world .
     
  9. ilovegold69

    ilovegold69 Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,195
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    77
    Doge I'm LAAAAAAAME
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    i'll buy a bond
     
  10. Kyokushin

    Kyokushin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2014
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Sold user a bond^ :)
     
  11. mws

    mws Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2009
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Cheap] Kyokushins Bond Shop [07GP]

    Just added you.
     
< I need bond or 30 days membership | RS-GUYs 30day Membership Shop! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site