Roxcheats Scammed me 55$ USD

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by BuckshotAvery, Oct 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 30, 2023 at 4:16 PM
  2. BuckshotAvery
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BuckshotAvery Member

Scammer's profile link: ROXCHEATS | Sell & Trade Game Items | OSRS Gold | ELO (sythe.org)

Amount scammed:55$ USD Steam gift cards (came out to 80$ CAD)

Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: Discord was not used for this transaction.

Proof that it's their Discord: Discord was not used for this transaction.

Explanation of the trade: They offer a private cheat for Counter Strike 2 which is undetectable by Face-it and other leagues which offer invasive anti-cheat software, I entered the website advertised by @ROXCHEATS and got such fast responses to all my questions that I felt it was a good option over the other few options that seemed less responsive, originally I planned to purchase lifetime for nearly 500$ good thing I chose the 30 day option, purchased it via Steam gift cards 2x 25$ cards and 1x 5$ cards they sent me to g2a to purchase then after some minutes I was offered 12months subscription + a HWID Spoofer lifetime for an extra 100$ USD in steam gift cards because they said they had made a mistake and left the 30 day option available when it was sold out. And I could either wait for it to be restocked or get a refund or upgrade, I chose to wait and almost a day and a half later I received the download link via the messages on roxcheats.com.

How they scammed: Gave me an image injector with a file called "Nofilename" I attempted to inject it exactly as they said, and it would not function properly. I made a support ticket and waited a day no responses, So I tried to make a forum post and realized I wasn't able to make posts on the forums without moderator approval anymore, I messaged staff members No response. I watched the forums active user list for days while mods and admins login and out that I had left messages with and no one responded to me until I made a post on the roxcheats threads in the csgo marketplace warning buyers of my experience, now i'm "Waiting for devs" to fix the cheat for me. This all seems like an exit scam to me. I went ahead and did an ip audit which found close to 50 hashed ip addresses multiple TWC accounts a few recently banned scamming accounts. when I brought this up to the admin on roxcheats they claimed to be on a VPN. I do not know but it all seems suspicious, I've given them another 24 hours now to come up with a resolution or explanation or refund. No response.. They then today tried to bury my posts on their sales thread for CS2 with about 10 bumps in a row made within 1 min of each other . a further violation of marketplace rules. I cant even contact them and get a response. If they're legit they could have provided me a working product or some sort of explanation. I had to do a whole investigation to get a response this is clearly a scam. and an IP Audit would be a good start for @ROXCHEATS I just request a refund at this point. Not going to toy with the software they may try to infect me with in retaliation for this report. i was directly asked to pay in steam gift cards purchased from a seller they linked me on g2a. Or send crypto. As they redeemed the codes and can't be trusted I would need some other form of re-payment of the 55 USD..

Other relevant trade screenshots: ??? , Something is not right here.
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I held back for 4 days to post this I knew they were not legit after the first interaction with them after payment. I was promised an instant download link to a working undetected cheat, but they don't even have a cheat I'm convinced. or a developer capable of making one.

Edit: my request for a refund has been totally ignored since sunday. Even before then but Imgur: The magic of the Internet Imgur: The magic of the Internet for reference. This is a shady operation they're posting fake reviews then commenting on them there is no customer service and there is no product. Buyer please be aware of who your sending your money to! don't fall for my mistakes.

^ GrandExchanges likes this.
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2023 at 7:07 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

5. Unread #3 - Nov 3, 2023 at 1:41 PM
  6. BuckshotAvery
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

BuckshotAvery Member

@ROXCHEATS Still awaiting an answer.

@Yoshiki looks like they may have no further intention on replying. I'll leave this up to you.

7. Unread #4 - Nov 5, 2023 at 12:18 PM
  8. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Banned him for scamming.

^ BuckshotAvery likes this.
< Possible ban evader | nsea >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site