Requesting Pardon/ Non Market User To Be Removed For GpGiant

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by GpGiant Pardon, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 13, 2018 at 6:54 AM
  2. GpGiant Pardon
    Referrals:

GpGiant Pardon Guest

• Your profile link: GpGiant
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban evading and Trying to Sell an account I didn't have.
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Not applicable.
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: I don't think so , just was a very stupid decision at the time which I've had over a year to reflect on and I really shouldn't of done it.
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: Pretty Much over a year ago , I tried to sell a Max main that I didn't own , was a very stupid decision , consequently i got banned for this, instead of waiting 3 months and pardoning I did something even more stupid and I tried to Ban Evade, and those our the reasons why I've been Non market user'd. As for why I should be forgiven, well as i stated before this will now be my 4th pardon, and in this time i've had alot of time to reflect on what I did and honestly was just a stupid decision , so im hoping that I can get a second chance to come back and use the community I really love.
    • Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes to the best of my abilities.
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable: [GpGiant] requesting a pardon for [Ban Evasion]

3. Unread #2 - Mar 13, 2018 at 3:08 PM
  4. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

5. Unread #3 - Mar 14, 2018 at 6:11 AM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

No more information was found.

Your pardon will now go into voting. This will take atleast a week, but might take a bit more in some cases.
    Meanwhile, feel free to Request a DNT though if you do, make sure you read this sticky first.
    When your pardon is finished, your name will be shown in this thread as either accepted or denied.
    Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< can't make account? | geckooPA pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site