WorldWar2 scamming attempt

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Fundavid, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 17, 2018 at 6:58 PM
  2. Fundavid
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Fundavid Newcomer

Tried buying an account of me then he suggested to use some middleman he just sold 07 gp with.

After I said I'll look for an official MM on the Thread he deleted all his messages and deleted me.

WorldWar2

[​IMG] https://puu.sh/z3TZo.png

3. Unread #2 - Jan 18, 2018 at 6:27 AM
  4. Gen
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kickroll
    Signature of the Month Winner SOTMx2 SOTMx5 Member of the Month Winner Detective Writing Competition Winner Live Streamer SytheSteamer Twitter
    Verified UIM Verified Hardcore League of Legends Tournament Winner Official LoL Rank Verifier Verified Master WoW Classic Verified Overwatch Grandmaster Hey... this isnt a fun rank (2) Hoover (2) Gengar
    Pool Shark Poképedia Doduo Nitro Booster (3) Sythe's 15th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox Valentine's Day 2022

Gen Retired
    Retired Administrator Competition Winner Secret Asian Man Crabby

Buyers and sellers have the right to refuse a Middleman. Although his behavior is somewhat fishy, there's no actual proof of the messages he's sent you. (You also need to include his discord ID in pics)

Should you have more information and proof, please remake a report with the correct format and we'll work on it from there.

< Reporting Shin for abusing staff powers and closing his scam report | Reporting gun for scamming 460$ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site