Adblock breaks this site

<Remade> ImPking Scammed me and others.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Skylark 4, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylark 4

    Skylark 4 Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    590
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    341
    <Remade> ImPking Scammed me and others.

    Hi, last night 05/06/2010 I was scammed by ImPking I thought he was going to give me free quest services.. Guess not Anyway, I add him and we speak at 23:56:06 about the account questing service. I stated which quests I wanted and he agrees. I give him my username and password. It's all good still. He logs onto my account and claims he is doing the quests, which he wasnt! He was actually changing the password and doing whatever the hell he wants on my account. But I was stupid enough to belive >.> 1 hour and 47 mins later he logs out, ( This is when i start to panic ) I quickly go onto the Runescape website and try to log in..
    The password you have entered is incorrect

    So then I try and recover my account.. Need proof? I got pics.

    http://img130.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=scame.png

    ^ Link to pics of whole conversation..
     
  2. jCash

    jCash Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    3,199
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    <Remade> ImPking Scammed me and others.

    Chat logs are not proof.
     
  3. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    <Remade> ImPking Scammed me and others.

    Chat logs are not proof.
     
< RuffRyder Scammed me for $20 and the account. | worldspawn is a scammer >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site