Unban 16Gordon - Scammed by N4n0

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by 16Gordonn, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Unban 16Gordon - Scammed by N4n0
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 25, 2014 at 6:50 PM
  2. 16Gordonn
    Referrals:
    0

    16Gordonn Guest

    Unban 16Gordon - Scammed by N4n0

    About two years ago I was banned on my first account for scamming. I created a new account one year ago this month, but only used it to trade today. While trying to trade I was scammed twice, once by a random for a very minimal amount and once by N4N0 (a "trusted" moderator) for 20M+ 07 gold. I have a video and the skype chat to prove it. If anyone can help me with this issue please let me know who to talk to, I have all the evidence ready.

    My skype is Slughorn1rs if anyone can help me.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 27, 2014 at 5:36 AM
  4. Shin
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2007
    Posts:
    14,172
    Referrals:
    23
    Sythe Gold:
    198
    Discord Unique ID:
    777373911821713408
    Pool Shark (4) Village Drunk <3 n4n0 (29) Sythe's 20th Anniversary Battleship Champion

    Shin Join the Sythe.org Discord
    Retired Administrator Legendary Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Unban 16Gordon - Scammed by N4n0

    If you believe you were scammed by n4n0 (who never deals with RuneScape) and not an imposter, feel free to post a report here.
    http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer/

    Below are stickies in the section which will help you in creating a report.
    Thanks!
     
< Regarding BBBs pardon - Part 2 | Problem With Account recovery >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site