Money Making Guide!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Themaster555, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 27, 2011 at 11:13 PM
  2. Themaster555
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Themaster555 Member

This is my first guide so dont hate.

This guide isnt one of those guides that leads you to believe you will make millions per hour, but it will help you achieve 1 mill per hour if you work at it full attention.

First way: Bones. Killing werewolf's in Cannifis and collecting their wolf bones. Best weapon to use against them is the Wolfbane, which leave them at level 24. But once attacked with a normal weapon they turn to level 88. The bones sell in the GE for about 1.3k ea (This is from The Pkkid V6 read his guide, its great).
    Killing dragons and collecting their bones. Frost dragons- 16k each for bones, normal dragons such as green- 4.4k each. Also collecting their hides is a good profit. Be sure after you have collected their hides to go to Al Khariad cure the leather, the bank is right next to the guy so it only takes a few seconds per inventory. The guy only charges a few coins and you will get more. Collecting big bones- Where the castle wars used to be, by the green dragons, there is big bones there you can collect which have a fast re-spawn time.

Third Way: Probably the easiest way to get money, buy flax in the grand exchange, and spin them into bowstring (only requires level 10 crafting). 63 each for the flax, i bought 5k for about 315k, and sold it for over 1 mil. The flax and bowstring usually buy/sell almost instantly. The best place to spin flax is in Lumbridge 2nd floor. I would not recommend picking the flax because it is time consuming and doesnt bring in much profit.

Fourth Way: Runecrafting. Runecrafting is very boring but can make alot of money. I would recommend air runes till level 14 then start making fire runes till 44. At level 44 you will be able to craft nature runes, which will bring in a lot of profit. The nature alter is right next to Shillo Village (Quests required to enter) which with the bank close to the altar. Also crafting law runes is a good way to make money.

Fifth Way: Thieving. Pickpocketing the Master Farmer in Draynor can get you a lot of money, especially if you get a expensive seed, spend a couple hours on this and you will get 750k + depending on how lucky you are. Gloves of silence are also recommended for level 54+ hunters. The higher Thieving level the better because you will get better drops and get caught less. Also you can steal from gem stalls at level 75 Thieving which is also a good money maker.

Sixth Way: Woodcutting (my favorite). Woodcutting is a good way to make money for F2P and P2P. Once at 30 wood cutting, woodcut willows till level 45. Once you are at level 45 head over to Seers Village next to Camelot. Once to 60 woodcutting you can begin cutting Yews, but i would recommend trying to get a few more levels as yews will chop incredibly slow at level 60-65. If you Woodcut Yews till level 90 woodcutting, it might not be the fastest way to get to level 90 WC but its the best because of the profit. Once to level 90 woodcutting begin cutting Magic Trees (members only). You will cut them at an OK speed because of your high level. Stay at the Magic Trees till level 99 for massive profit. Woodcutting is also an AFKable skill, meaning you can do other things while waiting for the trees to chop. As im making this guide im chopping yews. Best place to chop yews is south of falador. There are 3 trees there, and if those are all chopped down, head through the cabbage patch to Port Sarim where there are 2 more trees. Best place to cut magic trees is the Mages training guild, which is behind the Al Karhiad dueling arena, there are 2 trees there. The only other location i can think of is behind Tree Gnome Village.

Seventh Way: Collecting frogs from the swamp near the Grand Tree in tree gnome village. There are frogs in the swamp, turn walk on and collect each one, by the time you get to the last one, the first one will have re-spawned (only works on walk). These sell for about 800gp each last time i checked. Not many people know of this so its a good place to go when bored.

Eighth Way: Making Teleport tabs in your house. This requires some level of construction, sorry haven't ever train construction yet. Varrock and Camelot Tabs are good.

Ninth Way: Mining. Mining coal is another great way to make money. Best place to mine for free to play players with 55+ mining is the dwarven mines in Falador. Once 55+ mining you can enter the gate that the dwarf is in front of. This has alot of deposits of coal and there is a ladder in there that leads you right behind the bank. If you are a member then there is a drop box through the mysterious cave entrance. Only level 15 dungeoneering required. For members there is a coal mine by Seers village which you can send a inventory through the coal carts which you can pick up by the willows next to the bank in seers village. Mining gold is also good profit. There's gold deposits all over. Mining in Shillo Village Gem Mine can give you alot of money. The bank is close so you can make runs of gems to.

Tenth Way: Hunting. As everyone knows hunting red Chinchompas gets a lot of money. I dont do hunter skill so i dont know what else makes money.

Eleventh Way: Fishing. Fishing swordfish and monkfish gives alot of money but is slow. Once to level 90 fishing, fish rocktails, which is basically the best way to make money fishing. Fish till level 99 and you will be 50 mil+ richer.

Twelveth Way: Planting mithril seeds and picking the flowers. This is a great way for members to make money because it requires no skills, just a little time. Plant them and make sure to pick them the first time or else they wont be able to picked up afterwards. The seeds are stackable but the flowers aren't.

Thirteenth Way: Probably the easiest way to make money, filling vials with water. This is for F2P and members, its easy but time consuming. The best place to fill it up is the bank by the barber shop in Falador, there is a water spout right next to the bank.

Fourteenth Way: Alching. Here is a site that will show you what is currently profitable from alching. The guide takes into account with the price of nature runes. It updates from the runescape current grand exchange prices. Site: http://www.scape-xp.com/runescape-high-alchemy.html

Thats all, if i can think of more ill edit and add it on. And if you want to leave a comment about another technique not mention in here, i will add it on.

Now, noobs dont be begging.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 28, 2011 at 4:12 AM
  4. Loader123
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Loader123 Newcomer
    Banned

This a nice guide for your first. Thanks!

5. Unread #3 - Dec 28, 2011 at 11:44 AM
  6. Falmar
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Falmar Guru
    Banned

You should make this guide to look nicer.
    Add some colour, bold something, point something and finally add pictures.

Not bad tbh

7. Unread #4 - Dec 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM
  8. jamestt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

jamestt Forum Addict
    Banned

Nice, ill give this guy a little credit. Some of these are legit ways to earn some money through RS but need some time to train them to higher levels
    Good Job! :)

9. Unread #5 - Dec 28, 2011 at 12:50 PM
  10. tuffguy2006
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

tuffguy2006 Member
    Banned

I knew most of these methods already but it's a great thread to refer too and it is well organized.

11. Unread #6 - Dec 28, 2011 at 12:55 PM
  12. Garbear
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Garbear Apprentice
    Banned

I think pictures will bring more attention to this guide.

13. Unread #7 - Dec 28, 2011 at 1:02 PM
  14. YawnOn
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

YawnOn Active Member
    Banned

Yes, like the others said, pimp your thread up and make it look attractive. Nice guide for your first time :D

15. Unread #8 - Dec 28, 2011 at 10:08 PM
  16. iAmSt0ned
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

iAmSt0ned Newcomer

The vails of water thing is also good but I know a better spot. I aint hating just trying to help. Is in varrock west bank there is a foutain in front of the range shop other than that. great guide

17. Unread #9 - Dec 29, 2011 at 7:37 AM
  18. Smokin Bills
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Smokin Bills Active Member
    Banned

Good guide,
    change the lay-out and it will be a really good guide :)

19. Unread #10 - Dec 29, 2011 at 7:45 AM
  20. stui
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

stui Attend 500M Daily Drops, join #Smokin_Dice
    Banned

And fix up the typos and stuff

This is the same guide but with colour and typos gone

But a good basic guide :)

< RecklessPK #1 Spawn [Perfect Hybriding] -Dicing- *Korasi - Torva* | RuneFox.com - New BlackMarket! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site