Adblock breaks this site

Wanting to sell low level starter main!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Levels 3-79' started by Decap, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decap

    Decap Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2016
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Lawrence
    Wanting to sell low level starter main!

    So, I made a new account and wanting to get rid of my old alt possibly.
    The following stats are in the pics.
    I can accept 07gp, or paypal. I'm not expecting much as it isn't super high, but I have been thinking of giving it 50 prayer possibly. Does have an email login, but no longer use it.
    Only has 20ish days left of memship, can add for extra. Money is not there anymore, as well as daxe is gone, can add money if needed. Really not expecting a lot, but just looking at offers.

    https://gyazo.com/ed44a8ae7135613bfa8890c1120acd4c
    https://gyazo.com/638a02e7ce661222e109a0a7181e4d27
    https://gyazo.com/42e879d15f7a0b09aca431ff1fe5e965
     
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. Decap

    Decap Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2016
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Lawrence
    Wanting to sell low level starter main!

    bump!
     
  3. poLaR

    poLaR Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2014
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Wanting to sell low level starter main!

    25usd paypal first offer
     
  4. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    Wanting to sell low level starter main!

    Requested lock.
     
< SELLING 2 STARTER MAINS LVL 69 AND LVL 73 | Range tank [Well Quested][85 Days Membership] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site