[150+vouches] maxed out turmoil main, 99 herblore and much more!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Leetfcaper, Nov 2, 2011.

[150+vouches] maxed out turmoil main, 99 herblore and much more!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 2, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  2. Leetfcaper
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Leetfcaper Forum Addict

    [150+vouches] maxed out turmoil main, 99 herblore and much more!

    I'm selling my great main. I'm a very trusted fire caper on sythe and I've also sold much gold and some accounts.
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1063376

    I accept paypal and rsgp. I'm not going first: either you go first or you pay fees for OMM. You can offer here on the thread or add me on msn:

    [email protected]

    About the account:
    - 99 herblore with 36.5k recovery specials included!
    - It has enough charms to get 98 summoning.
    - 2 fire capes, torso, fighter helm, void melee and range and ardougne cape
    - barrow gloves/dt/veng/turmoil

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 3, 2011 at 6:34 PM
  4. Leetfcaper
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2010
    Posts:
    270
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Leetfcaper Forum Addict

    [150+vouches] maxed out turmoil main, 99 herblore and much more!

    a/w = 100mill only for this great account..post here on thread.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Nov 4, 2011 at 7:51 PM
  6. Thematt man
    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Thematt man Member

    [150+vouches] maxed out turmoil main, 99 herblore and much more!

    I'll bid 100m right now, if we use OMM and recovery test. PM me.
     
< range tank - 4b + bank | [rsgp] Level 126+12 | 18 99's | 101 Dung | Storm Of Armadyl Quest | 291QP | More >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site