Adblock breaks this site

Need some training please.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ben_, Mar 19, 2008.

  1. Ben_

    Ben_ Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2008
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some training please.

    Okay, well I don't really play alot anymore, but I thought it'd be good to get my levels up. You can do anything really, any level, just as long as it doesn't cost alot. I have 500k in my bank along will quite alot of items which are useful for doing any training you might want to. I can only pay with real money via. paypal.

    Looking to do like.. 20k xp for 1 dollar, maybe? If you're interested then add my msn and we can talk

    -Thanks
    Ben
     
  2. gentrylolz

    gentrylolz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2007
    Posts:
    881
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some training please.

    ill do it pm me ur details
     
  3. smytheroo

    smytheroo Rah rah ah ah ahh ..
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2008
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Need some training please.

    I can do it. Pm me your MSN
     
< Radiohead 2+2=5 animated music video | Ill give u BGS through BH if u buy my yellow >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site