Question about RS3 Minor 3 day Ban for RWT.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by RGT_Nexus, Nov 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 16, 2022 at 9:01 PM
  2. RGT_Nexus
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RGT_Nexus Newcomer

So I just got a 3 day ban for RWT Minor only offense on my account since creation. It says they will take wealth out of my account. Now I bought 3B that was traded all in Spirit Shards. I used 1.9B which was a mix of my original 1.3B Cash stack, and some of the GP I had bought to buy a T92 Wand of the Praesul. I still have 92m shards aka 2.3B in my bank which I was planning on using to buy a FSOA, and I only have 72m in my cash stack due to 2 GE offers close to 1B total for flipping which I do regularly. My question really isn't even about the ban as I don't plan on involving in any RWT again, but more of does anyone know if they can go into my Bank, and remove the 92m Spirit Shards I have left? Can they actually take Spirit Shards or will they only empty my Coin Pouch to 0? I don't want to lose the shards. Thanks for any responses

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 20, 2022 at 12:07 AM
  4. Valous
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Valous Newcomer

they will take your coin purse for sure - shards can't be certain as people have reported that shards were taken(mine was) and others have said they only touched there coin purse(imagine its down to the mod doing the removal, they can go into your bank) but imagine you might have your account back now and should confirm.

< Question about RWT | Are Keyboard macros considered cheating? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site