[Paypal/RSGP] Selling *F2P* RWT Method - Very Easy [Paypal/RSGP]

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by --Judd--, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 15, 2009 at 12:15 AM
  2. --Judd--
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

--Judd-- Forum Addict
    Banned

Hey everyone. I have a method to transfer GP with. It is kind of slow, but slow is better than nothing, right? If you pay attention while your doing it, you can transfer about 1M every hour. There is only a little requirement that I bet 98% of you have already. If you want to pay using paypal, it will be $3.00, claim and cancel. If you want to pay with RSGP, I will need your account info. Dont ask to stay on the account, because you'll see the method before you pay, and then I end up getting scammed. I am not sure how much RSGP it will be, probably 800k-1M.

I will not be going first, but I am trusted so It shoudn't be a big deal. We can maybe use a MM if it's Ko Man, he's good, and I dont think he'll leak the method. This method is guarnteed to never be patched/fixed because it takes away a major skill if they do.

If you buy this guide, you agree to never sell or to leak it (tell other people about it)

My MSN can be found in profile, as well as AIM. Vouch's can be found by following the link in my signature.

< selling rwt guides 4 methods in 1 guide transfer from 1mil to 4.5mil | Pure/45 def Pure Quests list. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site