[Resolved]

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Probemas 800m, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Resolved]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 27, 2017 at 10:36 AM
  2. Probemas 800m
    Referrals:

Probemas 800m Guest

[Resolved]

Posting this on my way to the airport on my mobile, changed format and added some extra information, i hope it is okay now
    Scammer: @Probemas

Scammed amount: 800m*0.89 USD in bitcoin

Proof it is no imposter: Transaction was done over his livechat
    How they scammed: Used my situation (disconnected) to take my 800m 07 without payment and then accuse me of stealing afterwards
    How scam happened:

~13 Hours ago i went in to the live chat of Probemas to sell 07 rsgp, we agreed that I would sell him 800m 07 for a specific rate, 89USD/m (confirmed this with probemas)
    We agreed to do it over staking because that seemed safer (ban wise), i staked 800m and he staked nothing, he was a med level i was almost maxed.

In the stake I wasn't attacking him, he was full health, around 75/80? and i was 10 health when my internet dissconnected, I couldn't come back online or tell him to send me my bitcoin payment. Now (~ 2 hours ago) my internet is back online and i went to his livechat to ask for my payment, there were 2 workers who lied about my chat with the worker from last night (Saying I said paypal payment and they asked for my email while we agreed on btc and there was no payment).

Then they said confirm your email and we will send your payment. There was nothing for me to confirm as I didn't give an email and i wasn't registered on their livechat, just as a guest which i told them. They refused to send me chatlogs lying about a so-called site update, i came back 10 minutes later asking to speak to probemas, he entered the chat he bassicly told me i scammed him(his worker?) for 400m 07, he started flaming me and now blocked me from the live chat.

I am certain he isn't involved in the scam but his worker might have went rogue? As I dced i don't have proof of him winning the stake but there isn't a chance i would have won that (he was 75/80 health, while i was 10?). I have never scammed anyone before and will never ever do so. I absolutely despise this sort of behaviour.
    I would also never have scammed him as i had way more gold to sell to him as i told him in the live chat. I wanted to dump as much as i had because i had a feeling i was going to get banned (if mod wants i can proof i got banned and no lie, not sure if that has anything to do with it)

All the proof is in the chat logs he must provide I assume, my account is banned aswell now because of selling gold to multiple sites.
    Gyazo - aa4b649b5fe104c20ac0457372908c6f.png

The 800m he scammed is a lot of money for me and I know his worker took it from me. I don't know if the livechat disconnected me immediately when i dced but let's say like Probemas accused me I killed him, he would have said something like don't kill me or stop in the live chat right? Probemas send me a small cropped screenshot of the chat and there was nothing said like this.

This alone says enough to me and tells me the worker is lying to both me and Probemas. I demand my money back and I would like him to get a trade with caution or Dnt rank because he tried getting away with it and two of his workers lying about the chats (Lied about payment method, about what was said in the chat..)

This is my bitcoin address I would like him to pay me my 800x0.89= 712 USD on 1CspLMmndYXPcR64onqcMMHLWyF2EEJeRi
    If it is indeed Probemas involved i think there shouldn't be any risks taken and he should receive a dnt rank until he pays me my payment out.

Anything to add:
    His workers behaviour says enough to me and they know they took my money, hope probemas can pay me my money out. already lost enough now due to ban and scam

3. Unread #2 - Jul 27, 2017 at 10:47 AM
  4. Star
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

[Resolved]

5. Unread #3 - Jul 27, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  6. Probemas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Probemas#9999
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2018 Rupee RsProd Spyro Pokémon Trainer Gohan has AIDS (2)

Probemas No Problemas with Probemas
    $300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

There was no rogue agent and no delivery took place. The stake delivery was arranged between the seller and our long-time customer, who has spent tens thousands of dollars in our shop, and still does. This is how we were previously handling the delivery with him. The customer, being aware of how we usually handle things, has put up approximately 430M worth of gold and items vs. 800K tokens, being unaware that this time the stake is done not with our account. Instead of forfeiting or losing the stake, OP actually won it and ran away (rather than logging off), immediately leaving our live chat. Along with undelivered 800M, we had to resolve the abovementioned issue with our client as well. Surprisingly enough, OP was also not so worried about his payment at the time, even though our live chat can be reached via any smartphone. Not only that, he even had the audacity to come to live chat and demand payment for 800M he never delivered, not to mention scamming our client for 430M. And, what a surprise, account (maxed main) gets banned on the next day his “internet gets back on”? What a wonderful set of coincidences.
    Reason for e-mail inquiries was to attempt and identify the seller, and if he has a Sythe profile, to file a scam report against him. There was no proof for this scam report because there is none - OP just decided to get more greedy than he already was.

7. Unread #4 - Jul 27, 2017 at 7:19 PM
  8. Probemas scammer
    Referrals:

Probemas scammer Guest

[Resolved]

you viewed this thread for more than 10 hours today and this is what you come up with?

Your "trusted" buyer is obviously lying. Why would I try to scam if i had 3b+ more to be sold not too mention your trusted buyer didnt put up 430m he put nothing. I went in what was confirmed over live chat.

Instead of doing this yourself you make me deliver straight to your customer who decides to scam me?

I did not run off, i dced when i was 10 health in the stake. Your customer obviously killed me.

I did not leave your livechat i disconnected.

In reply to you saying i did not try to contact live chat with phone, i did but the live chat did not pop up and i didnt see a way to open it like it does on my desktop. I went to bed and came back next day on desktop to get paid.

And in reply to your accusations about me lying about my account beeing banned here is a screenshot of the account that got banned
    Gyazo - 09c41798fe60c9a59afb6b9da125f312.png
    And about your statements with the email, you are just lying and trying a way to not pay me for my 07 gold.

9. Unread #5 - Jul 27, 2017 at 7:56 PM
  10. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)
    Former OMM Extreme Homosex

video Add video#0001 to sell gold or bitcoin many methods
    Sythe Veteran Knight video Donor Retired Administrator

[Resolved]

@Probemas please provide the full chat logs of the conversation with this user, thanks

^ BlackBlasses likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 28, 2017 at 2:50 AM
  12. Probemas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Probemas#9999
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Christmas 2018 Rupee RsProd Spyro Pokémon Trainer Gohan has AIDS (2)

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

@video http://prntscr.com/g1aqjp here is the first chat log wit this guy. I would also like to share the chat log with our customer who lost 430m which happend at the same time but would prefer to share this to staff only if possible?

^ B4it likes this.
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 28, 2017 at 10:05 PM
  14. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001
    In Memory of Jon Phanpy Donphan Rakashrug Gooby Detective Sythe's 10th Anniversary Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2015
    Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 (2) Paper Trading Competition Participant <3 n4n0 Verified Bronze Pokémon Trainer Nitro Booster (2) Verified Ironman Poképedia (2)

[Resolved]

Yeah that's fine send it in pm please

15. Unread #8 - Jul 30, 2017 at 4:38 AM
  16. Probemas
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Probemas#9999

$300 USD Donor New

[Resolved]

Send PM yesterday, could someone change the thread title for now? It is giving us bad search results.

^ Wraith likes this.
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 30, 2017 at 8:34 AM
  18. Probemas scammer p3
    Referrals:

Probemas scammer p3 Guest

[Resolved]

@Probemas the title stays until you refund the money that was scammed. I have been patient aswell until they decide what to do with this situation.

I personally hope you did not give that scamming worker anything because he scammed me and pronably you in the process aswell.

19. Unread #10 - Jul 30, 2017 at 11:24 PM
  20. video
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    video#0001

[Resolved]

There is insufficient proof that 800m was delivered to Probemas, however @Probemas I am giving you a twc for failing to inform your customers that they would not be trading you directly. This lack of communication looks like it led to a pretty substantial loss so this TwC should help prevent future such situations

^ Wraith and DesireX like this.
< Ban evader | Reporting Spicy known blackhat/scammer : ^ ) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site