Private runescape account for sale 0.0

Discussion in 'Private Server Accounts' started by Princess Aquanda, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 26, 2022 at 2:31 PM
  2. Princess Aquanda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Princess Aquanda Newcomer

Currently I have three accounts in stock for sale which all of them are with donator status
    1- account is with legendary donator status it has variety amount of total donations to its username and its around 2,4 thousand usd total donations are just laying around in that name with max set of 99 stats of every and each skill including the hardest skill on roatpkz that is slayer and its very hard to train most skills because its very difficult to achieve just one 99 on roatpkz! so image 13 skills with 13,000,000 xp which is that we consider a mill on rsps history and especially on roatz it's very difficult to get that much of hella xp :mad: and for that you can ask anyone just to make sure! it has few skills that are over 13,000,000 [mill] in very few other skills! that account was going for 200m xp on every skill! but the owner of the account decided to quit the account for other things that matter to him in real life!
    so this is a one life time opportunity, you can purchase the account right now for amazing usd price which can be discussed over a session on discord and i will report that name shortly in the end of the post! the owner of the account is much respect on that rsps so must keep this on discreet, these are one the rules you have to stick with in order to be the lucky customer who purchases the account !
    There is only one going to get it and many others are waiting on the back of the door for such opportunity and unfortunately there is only one who can get it! `:confused:
    The owner of the account used to be an ex gambler and make such a hecky of amounts of pkp on that account and which considered is on of the top 10 Pkers!
    He also has a statue that is worth over 400 Million PKP IN All Of His Total Gambles!
    His Donator Status Is Estimated Over 280 US Dollars and Instead of that I will Discuss A very Fair Price Indeed!
    The total amounts of hours invested in that account is Incredible and that counts him as A veteran And verficated Online Member! And he spent alot of time to get where he are now! , Hope I said enough but believe me there is plenty and plenty more to this account and the owner wants you just to have it for a very fair and reasonable price to enjoy the rest of your weekends playing on his remarkable Account ! `:nuts:`:nuts:`:nuts:`:nuts:
    For More Info Please Contact One Of Us Via Discord At This Username `:'( | Aquanda#2586

< Special In Stock | MAXED-alora- >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site