Adblock breaks this site

Price Check on some names + account!

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Spehuls Own, Apr 30, 2012.

  1. Spehuls Own

    Spehuls Own Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check on some names + account!

    I have these names -

    Wreck Sauce (not rare but a phrase some people use)
    Enhanced (currently has 3.5M bid, not sure if it's worth much more)
    Im Leet (just cool imo)
    Pewny
    Pownt

    Just looking to know any prices/if some aren't worth trying to sell, please let me know.

    As for the account, I have a starter rune pure, the stats are :
    Attack 60
    Strength 75
    Defence 40 (quested)
    Ranged 80
    Mage 80
    Prayer 52
    Has mithril gloves (can get addy)
    Has Fire Cape
    Has Fighter Torso
    If I sell this it will be through player auctions btw.

    Thanks for any replies ahead of time!
     
  2. Spehuls Own

    Spehuls Own Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2010
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price Check on some names + account!

    Bump.
     
< Price check on rune pure? | Pricecheck PAYPAL: Lvl 123 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site