Adblock breaks this site

130 - 99 Herb / Dung. 3 Chaotics & 630k Tokens, 1k Ovl's, B-Gloves.

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by TotzKush, Oct 7, 2011.

  1. TotzKush

    TotzKush Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    1,162
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    130 - 99 Herb / Dung. 3 Chaotics & 630k Tokens, 1k Ovl's, B-Gloves.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Price checks in RSGP and $ please. Those are overloads and spec restores.
     
  2. OneFatMoFo

    OneFatMoFo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    130 - 99 Herb / Dung. 3 Chaotics & 630k Tokens, 1k Ovl's, B-Gloves.

    assuming lunar diplomacy and dt are done.
    up to 300$
     
  3. TotzKush

    TotzKush Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    1,162
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    130 - 99 Herb / Dung. 3 Chaotics & 630k Tokens, 1k Ovl's, B-Gloves.

    I'm an idiot.
     
  4. OneFatMoFo

    OneFatMoFo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2011
    Posts:
    324
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    130 - 99 Herb / Dung. 3 Chaotics & 630k Tokens, 1k Ovl's, B-Gloves.

    why? If they are not done the account is still worth a bunch.

    Also, I am not offering anything I am simply giving you an estimate price.
     
  5. TotzKush

    TotzKush Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Posts:
    1,162
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    130 - 99 Herb / Dung. 3 Chaotics & 630k Tokens, 1k Ovl's, B-Gloves.

    That's why I'm an idiot. I posted a thread selling this account and I got excited cause I thought you were offering on this account haha.
     
< Price check my 104 please!!! | Price Check on level 70 pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site