Adblock breaks this site

Skiller Price Check

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Unsoft, Nov 19, 2016.

  1. Unsoft

    Unsoft Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2016
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Skiller Price Check

    Price check for an account that has 99 cooking and firemaking. all other stats are not levelled.

    Thanks in advance
     
  2. Stlo615

    Stlo615 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2016
    Posts:
    436
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    457
    Skiller Price Check

    I would say about 20-30M just for the sake of trimmed cape.

    Cooking and Firemaking are skills that are too easily trained.
     
  3. Velshok

    Velshok Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2011
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    123
    Skiller Price Check

    I'd offer 15M
     
  4. Jaygord

    Jaygord Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 18, 2016
    Posts:
    218
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    227
    Skiller Price Check

    30ish
     
  5. ePillow

    ePillow Member
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2016
    Posts:
    90
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    110
    Skiller Price Check

    I'd say 20m ish.
     
  6. Torikku

    Torikku Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    May 13, 2015
    Posts:
    155
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    127
    Skiller Price Check

    I agree with everything Stlo615 states here, 20-30m is definitely realistic, that being said though, you might be lucky and find the right buyer for possibly more, good luck selling.
     
  7. Insaniity

    Insaniity Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2010
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    Skiller Price Check

    I agree with Torikku, you could sell it for more but cooking and firemaking are relatively easy/fast skills.
     
< Price check level 114 rs07 main | [RS07] Staff of the dead pure cb 55 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site