Adblock breaks this site

My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Dee402, Dec 19, 2009.

  1. Dee402

    Dee402 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Hey Sythe,

    I'm currently in the middle of making my skiller and I wanted to post it on here to get idea's and goals cause at the moment i'm just going on and getting random levels and if I have a certain goal it will help me to make this character better :D

    Name: SK I L LED

    So please rate it and also give me ideas and goals!!! :D

    Dee.

    Here is the first picture I will upload.


    20/12/2009 - Date Started Log.
    [​IMG]
    24/12/2009
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/4559/xmasxu.jpg

    25/12/2009
    700 TOTAL LEVEL!
    Green squares are levels I am currently happy with, yellow are ones that will never be changed. Red are ones I am going to be spending lots of time on soon. Orange are ones I am almost finished on.
    [​IMG]

    GOALS



    1st. 60 fishing - 45/60
    [​IMG]

    2nd. 60 mining - 41/60 - Mining Ess for next goal!
    [​IMG]

    3rd. 50 runecrafting - 26/50
    [​IMG]

    4th. 60 Crafting - 55/60
    [​IMG]

    5th. 83 Hunting - 76/83 - D IMPS!
    [​IMG]

    6th. 20-30 Theiving AND Herblore - 17/30, 40/40
    [​IMG]

    Supporters!

    Persia_Ugly
    Jay Sean
    o0o pure o0o
    Toxic_Whip
    ♥Andy
    Krayzie-Bone
     
  2. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Try matching up fishing with your cooking. Also, since you are in Catherby, why not train farming?
     
  3. Dee402

    Dee402 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Where would you suggest doing the fishing, I tried a bit of big net fishing and it was so bad cause of the amount of boots I was getting =/
    and i'll be going for farming at another time, looking to get the skills I have started to a higher level.

    Dee.
     
  4. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Train at Draynor until 20 (Netting) and as soon as you hit 20 buy at least 10k feathers and fly fish at barbarian village.
     
  5. yo123

    yo123 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2009
    Posts:
    1,511
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Looks good get all skills 70+ then get a 99 :)
     
  6. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    I think you should be a little more realistic yo123 xD
     
  7. Dee402

    Dee402 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    *UPDATED*

    Bump :D
     
  8. Runescape_Mod

    Runescape_Mod Guru

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2008
    Posts:
    1,607
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    i think you should also train runecrafting... maybe 44 as a beginner goal? so you can craft natures =)
     
  9. Dee402

    Dee402 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Yeah i'll chuck that into my fourth goal :D

    thanks for the suggestion.

    Dee.
     
  10. sellyoustuff

    sellyoustuff Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2009
    Posts:
    77
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    runecrafting is a must
    get your fishing and cooking to match

    smithing is a werid skill that attracts buyers as is mining..
    crafting and herblore would be nice
     
  11. Surround Sound

    Surround Sound Festival Head
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2009
    Posts:
    1,838
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    83 hunter for d imps ;)
     
  12. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Nice man.

    I'd get 61 - 70 fletch because 99 Fletch is so fast and easy after that.

    I'd definitely bring fishing way up.
     
  13. Jay Sean

    Jay Sean Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Add me to support list please :)

    I suggest getting fishing higher. Also get 50 rc because of guild and robes. The robes are a decent skilling outfit. I also suggest getting the harder skills higher before easy ones. Also try to get slayer up :p
     
  14. o0o pure o0o

    o0o pure o0o Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Eye Suh-Port



    Ok i advise with that hunting level.
    get 83 hunting first and fund yourself for 99 cooking/Firemaking
    As of now 97k maple logs cost 3.1m GP and thats from 45-99
    Takes around 3 weeks.
    For cooking just buy lobsters , cook sell, buy more ; rinse & repeat

    This is just advice so do what you feel good to do
     
  15. I rofl ur ma!=]

    I rofl ur ma!=] Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2009
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Just train hunt till you can buy a 99 like fm so you have one cape!=]
     
  16. Fr0zennZ

    Fr0zennZ Member

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    id definatly sugest to train farming because you make loads of profit out of it, and you can leave it while you traind other skills.
     
  17. Toxic_Whip

    Toxic_Whip Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    go train hunter mate! support
     
  18. Dee402

    Dee402 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    *update*


    Hit over 600 total level!

    76 hunter
    65 cooking
    66 firemaking
    55 crafting
    25 fishing
    6m wealth!

    Dee.
     
  19. Krayzie-Bone

    Krayzie-Bone Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,197
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Good luck. Keep up with that account with every stat. It looks like you accomplished more because everything is consistent. Try to keep as posted as possible.
     
  20. Dee402

    Dee402 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2009
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    My Skiller Log [RATE/HATE][SUPPORT/IDEAS]

    Yeah looking to get most of the skills i've started to around 60, then work on a 99, but still contemplating on which one to get.

    Dee.
     
< Price Check-Â¥-Lvl 121+10 | Lvl 3 with 99 Slayer & 200M cooking exp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site