Adblock breaks this site

Price check 30 def turmoil

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by GoneViral, Jul 5, 2012.

  1. GoneViral

    GoneViral Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price check 30 def turmoil

    Just wondering if I was to sell my pker at some point in the future, what you guys thought it would be worth. Now, I am not selling it any time in the immediate future, so price will not come down due to me being a newcomer, as when I sell, I wont be, and I plan to have a fair few vouches in my belt.

    Im just going to write out the stats;

    80 att
    99 str
    30 def (fully quested for turmoil)
    94 magic
    90 ranging
    95 prayer (with curses)
    90 hp

    3 sets of corrupt statius armour not yet degraded, and about 6m in items.
     
  2. GoneViral

    GoneViral Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price check 30 def turmoil

    anyone?
     
  3. bebelusa

    bebelusa Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2012
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    24
    Price check 30 def turmoil

    from 50 to 100m i would say
     
  4. We Stacked on Figures

    We Stacked on Figures Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2012
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price check 30 def turmoil

    Post pictures.
     
  5. GoneViral

    GoneViral Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2012
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Price check 30 def turmoil

    thanks fir the rough quote and cba not selling it yet =]
     
< Price Check on this main please | Price check on Turmoil Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site