(RSGP) 131 Combat, Extremes, 91 Pray

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by FruitLoopz, Feb 27, 2011.

(RSGP) 131 Combat, Extremes, 91 Pray
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 27, 2011 at 12:31 AM
  2. FruitLoopz
    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2011
    Posts:
    24
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FruitLoopz Newcomer

    (RSGP) 131 Combat, Extremes, 91 Pray

    Don't need my trash account anymore since I've already bought a stronger account.
    If you're interested, add this Yahoo: [email protected] AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR OFFER AND E-Mail in this thread.

    WE WILL USE A TRUSTED MM, and YOU will pay the fees as I'm selling it for a cheaper price.
    Still has some membership credit.

    PRICE: Bid on it. I accept RSGP only. The RSGP will go to my mule.
    Login picture uploaded.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< .: [PP] Selling level 66+4 15 Pray Hybrid :. | Selling Range Pure 1mil+ Wealth [49cb][paypal][rsgp] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site