Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by 0r0m, May 2, 2013.

Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.
  1. Unread #1 - May 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM
  2. 0r0m
    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    0r0m Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

    This is what I want.
    [​IMG]


    This is what I'll offer.

    [​IMG]



    If you're trusted... I'll go first, otherwise we will use MM.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 2, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  4. Ronin
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,300
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,571
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    301519194619641856
    Discord Username:
    Ronin#5031
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2016 Nitro Booster Halloween 2019 Easter 2020 Poképedia Tier 1 Prizebox Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex Lawrence (2)
    Potamus Halloween 2015

    Ronin Honor and Integrity
    Ronin Donor

    Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

    ill do it inbox me
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
  6. 0r0m
    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    0r0m Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

    Add my skype mrwparker

    We will use middle man.. not sure how it works on this sale! I guess you give the MiddleMan the card ID and I give him the RSGP!
     
  7. Unread #4 - May 2, 2013 at 11:44 AM
  8. Ronin
    Joined:
    Aug 25, 2011
    Posts:
    1,300
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,571
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    301519194619641856
    Discord Username:
    Ronin#5031
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2016 Nitro Booster Halloween 2019 Easter 2020 Poképedia Tier 1 Prizebox Gohan has AIDS Extreme Homosex Lawrence (2)
    Potamus Halloween 2015

    Ronin Honor and Integrity
    Ronin Donor

    Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

    ur not online skype r u?
     
  9. Unread #5 - May 2, 2013 at 12:16 PM
  10. barragepkZ
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2013
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    barragepkZ Member
    Banned

    Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

    Did you already recieve the card?
     
  11. Unread #6 - May 2, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  12. 0r0m
    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2007
    Posts:
    222
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    0r0m Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 6.4m 2007Gold - I want UltimateGameCard.

    I don't have the card yet no... does anyone still have one
     
< Selling 2m 07 Gold | [PP/PA]Selling 7m 07 GP[PP/PA] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site