Adblock breaks this site

97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by CBates, Aug 4, 2010.

  1. CBates

    CBates Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    The Name of the account is Wiz One, If you wanna check the stats. Im taking offers on it. XBL Codes, MSP, and Paypal. I got one offer so far 3200MSP.

    anymore?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Feds

    Feds Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Posts:
    1,218
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    please add pictures of the login screen and offence history,thanks;)
     
  3. CBates

    CBates Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    How do I check offense history
     
  4. Feds

    Feds Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2010
    Posts:
    1,218
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    Please add my on msn or pm me and I will help you.
     
  5. CBates

    CBates Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    Alright I'm at work right now I will pm you when I'm off
     
  6. CBates

    CBates Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    i sent you a PM
     
  7. CBates

    CBates Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    Bump. Someone needs to get this
     
  8. RscPlayer10

    RscPlayer10 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    ill offer 60$ for it.
     
  9. CBates

    CBates Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    97 F2P 102 P2P 13M + Good Items

    Send me ur msn in pm
     
< WTB: 120+ in Cambridge, UK area | [PP] Maxed Melee - Proper stats - 25M >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site