Adblock breaks this site

Buying $130 worth of GOLD

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Decoda117, Nov 14, 2011.

  1. Decoda117

    Decoda117 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying $130 worth of GOLD

    I can only pay by direct paypal. Reason I can't use PA is because I'm banned from there due to mutiple accounts which i used the same phone number.

    We will certainly use a OMM at my expenses , please post your offers. Thanks
     
  2. Teddy758

    Teddy758 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2011
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying $130 worth of GOLD

  3. jerjer

    jerjer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    359
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Buying $130 worth of GOLD

  4. Decoda117

    Decoda117 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying $130 worth of GOLD

    Added both of you
     
  5. Decoda117

    Decoda117 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying $130 worth of GOLD

  6. Chosenn One

    Chosenn One Just chilling

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2011
    Posts:
    1,717
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    152
    Tier 1 Prizebox (3) SytheSteamer
    Buying $130 worth of GOLD

    I could sell you 220M for $130. PM me if interested :)
     
< [PP/Cash] Buying 100M, $45 | buying 100m 65$ via paypal >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site