[PAYPAL] 58 Combat pure with DT done! 80 Woodcut also! Great Starter!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Anchors, Dec 5, 2010.

[PAYPAL] 58 Combat pure with DT done! 80 Woodcut also! Great Starter!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 5, 2010 at 1:35 AM
  2. Anchors
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Anchors Active Member
    Banned

    [PAYPAL] 58 Combat pure with DT done! 80 Woodcut also! Great Starter!

    Selling this Desert Treasure Pure. Great for starting, doesn't have Members but I could organise some members for the account if your willing to pay a bit more

    Account has recoveries, but I need a quick sale. I'm more then happy for a Middleman (pref free, otherwise your fees) to check the account out, and see that the recoveries do infact work. If any problems within the 14 days of reset, I can be reported, and banned if neccesary, but it won't be.

    AUTO WIN $10. STARTING BID $5.

    [​IMG]​


    Thanks.
     
< [BUY NOW BUTTON][PP]4 Years old future G-mauler | 83 cooking | 1 defence [Only 6,99$] | [PP] Buying maxed 40 att pure. [OMM] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site