I Just Got Scammed.

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by OSDice, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
I Just Got Scammed.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 19, 2013 at 2:16 AM
  2. OSDice
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    OSDice Member

    I Just Got Scammed.

    HELLO SYTHE

    I was recently trying to sell some gold, 128m to be exact, and I got scammed. The guy had tons of vouches, not sure if they were real or not, but they def. looked real. I forgot the guys username :/, but I went first, and he just deleted me off Skype, and blocked me.
    I'm not asking anyone for donations or anything, I'm just saying, always be smart guys!

    Although some donations would be awesome, I honestly don't want any, I'm quitting RS because of my loss. :p

    BE SAFE! BYE, WONDERFUL COMMUNITY!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 19, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  4. Nytrix
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    I Just Got Scammed.

  5. Unread #3 - Jul 19, 2013 at 2:18 AM
  6. OSDice
    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2013
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    OSDice Member

    I Just Got Scammed.

    I would, but I forgot his username, so I'm just posting this as a warning for everyone.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 19, 2013 at 2:29 AM
  8. so sad 222
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2013
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    so sad 222 Member

    I Just Got Scammed.

    you can look on skype on recents call or messages
     
< [PP] Buying 2m $6 [PP] | Arcus Lili Scammed Me >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site