Adblock breaks this site

{Trusted} Buying Bulk Mills YOUR PRICE [Paypal or Wu]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by On Ya Kneez, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On Ya Kneez

    On Ya Kneez Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Trusted} Buying Bulk Mills YOUR PRICE [Paypal or Wu]

    Im BACK buying more mills, trying to get my gp shop going again and get some gp in game.

    So please fill out this form if you wish to sell:
    Msn:
    Added mine?:
    How much gold(only 100m+):
    Price:
    Payment method:


    I WILL not be going fist, I think I am getting pretty trusted around sythe again, so I will not go first , I will use a omm however, I will not pay fee sorry.

    Buying up to 1.8b


    #1
    #2
    #3
    #4
    #5
    #6
    #7
    #8
    #9
    #10
    #11
    #12
    #13
    #14
    #15
    ​
     
  2. twitch3100

    twitch3100 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Trusted} Buying Bulk Mills YOUR PRICE [Paypal or Wu]

    Added mine?:yes
    How much gold(only 100m+):200m
    Price:1.2
    Payment method:pP
     
  3. On Ya Kneez

    On Ya Kneez Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2010
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Trusted} Buying Bulk Mills YOUR PRICE [Paypal or Wu]

    Bought 550m from obese, VOUCH, thanks, fast trader
     
  4. twitch3100

    twitch3100 Member

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2009
    Posts:
    49
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {Trusted} Buying Bulk Mills YOUR PRICE [Paypal or Wu]

    vouch for get, ended up selling him 600m!!! i went first, great guy
     
  5. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    {Trusted} Buying Bulk Mills YOUR PRICE [Paypal or Wu]

    Locked
     
< [pp] Buying 250-300m .85-1/m | [PayPal] Buying 250 Mil! $1.1/Mil >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site