Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by mrpwner44, Mar 17, 2011.

Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 17, 2011 at 3:21 AM
  2. mrpwner44
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mrpwner44 Member

    Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

    hello sythe i am going to be selling my level 131 runescape account because I am simply done with this game. This account is membered until april 10th. (old login pic )
    Here are the pics-

    1.)Bank-http://img853.imageshack.us/i/newbank.png/
    2.)Quests-http://img17.imageshack.us/i/questsng.png/
    3.) Music-http://img710.imageshack.us/i/musiclc.png/
    4.) Combat level-http://img813.imageshack.us/i/combatlevelwithsumm.png/
    5.)Skills-http://img534.imageshack.us/i/skillse.png/
    6.) Log In-(note: email will be removed after i get a serious offer)http://img7.imageshack.us/i/loginjw.png/

    I am looking for around $100.00 USD, you will go first no matter what, if you want to use a OMM it will be done at your expense. Like I said earlier I am quitting simply because I've grown out of this game. For offers please leave a comment down below!

    Good Luck,
    Jared K.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2011 at 9:16 PM
  4. mrpwner44
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mrpwner44 Member

    Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

    Bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 19, 2011 at 10:18 PM
  6. mrpwner44
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mrpwner44 Member

    Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

    Bump!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 21, 2011 at 3:22 PM
  8. mrpwner44
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mrpwner44 Member

    Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

    BUMP! please make an offer
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 21, 2011 at 7:29 PM
  10. mrpwner44
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mrpwner44 Member

    Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

    BUMP! I will take 50m RSGP i guess please offer
     
  11. Unread #6 - Mar 21, 2011 at 8:39 PM
  12. mrpwner44
    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2011
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mrpwner44 Member

    Selling lvl 131 cb [paypal]

    Sold for 350$ USD! Thanks Sythe!
     
< [PP] Buying 138 Maxed Combat Account [PP] | [99 Herb] VERY rare name [99 def] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site