Adblock breaks this site

Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by Appreciate., Aug 15, 2017.

  1. Appreciate.

    Appreciate. Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    I'm in the market for semis or three-letter tags. Not looking for anything exorbitantly expensive (read: over $20 for three letters unless they mean something or $50 for semis). If you have decent spaced tags, I will consider those as well.

    Payment:
    I will be paying with Amazon Gift Cards/ Xbox Live Currency.

    Contact Info:
    My kik is arteries. or you can PM me on here.

    If you're not trusted, I'm not going first. A middleman will be used for non-trusted members.

     
  2. Waqas Shaukat

    Waqas Shaukat Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2017
    Posts:
    48
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    36
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    I got few Gamertags if your interested contact me at Coolguyflip78
     
  3. Appreciate.

    Appreciate. Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    Messaged you on kik.
     
  4. Uzzy

    Uzzy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2017
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    Kik me iiuzzy786
     
  5. iBarcode

    iBarcode Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    Added you on kik, I'm T.ime, I have a few tags that you may like.
     
  6. Appreciate.

    Appreciate. Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    Still looking for tags.
     
  7. Shrill

    Shrill Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2017
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    I got a semi for sale
    Kik: Shrill.exe
     
  8. Manuel Chavez

    Manuel Chavez Newcomer

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2017
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Buying three letters/semi-OGs.

    I have a 3L
     
< Selling Semi OG and a 4 Letter Tag. | Possibly Selling Xbox 360 Gamertag >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site