Adblock breaks this site

Plat I All Champs 163 Skins Triumphant Ryze Pax Sivir Tpa Bundle Come Check It Out

Discussion in 'LoL Accounts' started by TyroneDaThug, Aug 5, 2013.

  1. TyroneDaThug

    TyroneDaThug Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2013
    Posts:
    37
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Plat I All Champs 163 Skins Triumphant Ryze Pax Sivir Tpa Bundle Come Check It Out

    Hi,
    I would like to sell my own account that I've been playing for like 2 years. It has all the things the title says. Basically at least one skin for each champ and more skins for the champs I like(I mostly play AD/jungle/tanky). Also it has:
    2k+ normal wins
    1.2k RP 37k+ IP left
    163 SKINS!!!
    A lot of legendary skins and rare skins such like legacy skins, Halloween skins, Xmas skins, New Year skins, Pulsefire Ezreal, TPA skins, Pax Sivir, and those holliday icons...etc
    And an extremely rare skin: Triumphant Ryze, which is only obtainable by winning one of the Riot sponsored tournaments.
    Also, the account is at like 50 points in plat 1 now and I'll be willing to boost it to Diamond with an extra like $100-200 and few days.
    It's my first time selling here but I can guarantee that I'm the original owner of this account and am willing to provide any proof any process to secure the trade.


    Skype : gragasthehillbilly
     
  2. envy me

    envy me Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2013
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Plat I All Champs 163 Skins Triumphant Ryze Pax Sivir Tpa Bundle Come Check It Out

    needs pictures
     
  3. ry4nev4ns

    ry4nev4ns Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2013
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Plat I All Champs 163 Skins Triumphant Ryze Pax Sivir Tpa Bundle Come Check It Out

    DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY, He sold me a plat 4 account, then recovered it the next day and deleted me off skype. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON.
     
  4. NutBoost

    NutBoost Member

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2013
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Plat I All Champs 163 Skins Triumphant Ryze Pax Sivir Tpa Bundle Come Check It Out

    Was just about to say .. this seemed very fishy.

    Also, as an active ELO Booster, him saying he'll boost you from Plat I to Diamond V for $100-$200 is absolutely ridiculous. From that moment I felt that this post was a lie.
     
< Diamond 2, S3 plat soloq borders | Plat IV NA Account 40 USD >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site