Selling pure for $50

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by osrsF2P, Mar 24, 2019.

Selling pure for $50
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. osrsF2P
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

osrsF2P Newcomer

Selling pure for $50

IMPORTANT RULES:

○ An explicit refund and returns policy must be defined by the seller and agreed upon by the buyer (in writing) before a sale occurs. This is extremely important as it protects both Buyer and Seller.

No refunds, no returns.

○ In order for a policy to be enforced, the seller must ensure the buyer has read, understood and agreed to said policy.

Upon contacting me about this post, you agree that you have read and understood said policy.

Failure to comply with the above may result in disputes being awarded to the buyer by default.

○ It is the seller's responsibility to disclose to the buyer if the account has ever been botted on.

I botted attack from 50-80 on the account and received a moderate bot busting ban. I can't remember if the account was disabled for three or seven days. None of the stats were reset and the items were still on my account.

○ Price checks are NOT allowed in this section, if you're looking to price check your account, post it here: Price Checks

If an account is sold under a payment plan:
    ○ The seller must indicate on his or her sales thread that it was sold "UNDER PAYMENT PLAN" and the details of the payment plan must be agreed upon by both Seller and Buyer (in writing)
    ○ The seller must not exchange vouches with the buyer until the final payment is received.

Pay in full by Paypal.

○ You can not have more than 1 thread in this section, if you have multiple accounts to sell that fit in this section, post them all in one account shop thread

Threads MUST display the follow information or they will be locked.

○ A screenshot of the account's levels (Example) (Example RS3)
    Imgur
    ○ A screenshot of the account's wealth [If specified] (Example) (Example RS3)
    Imgur
    ○ A screenshot of the lobby screen [If specified for membership] (Example) (Example RS3)
    Imgur
    ○ A screenshot of the offence history/ban meter (Example)
    Imgur

What accounts belong in this section [Pure & Skiller accounts 70+]

○ Any Runescape account which is a Pure or Skiller with combat levels 70+
    79 combat quested 1 defense.
    ○ Unsure of what type of account you have? Read about Skillers and Pures here

What accounts don't belong belong in this section [Pure & Skiller accounts 70+]

○ Hacked or Phished Accounts - Sythe.org does NOT allow or promote sales of any sales of this kind. You will be banned.
    ○ Any account level 70 or under
    ○ Any Runescape account which is a Main, defined here
    ○ Any name sales trades, they belong here.

How to send a proper PM:
    ○ In order to protect yourself and your customers, we STRONGLY suggest using this PM template when sending them a confirmation message. Failure to send proper PMs may warrant a TWC.

[GUIDE] Use imgur.com to upload your screenshots!
    ○ Want to add spoilers to your thread layout? Find out how to make spoilers here: spoiler tags added
    ○ The Add Skype code function is a handy tool to avoid your customers adding imposters:
    Code:
    A message of your choice
    Or if you'd prefer to add an image
    Code:
    [​IMG]
    ○ Struggling with how to make a thread? Use this guide: How to post a thread selling your RS account
    ○ If you are unsure about anything always refer to this thread or PM a Staff member! (Our Staff members can be seen here & here)

Accounts CAN be recovered NO MATTER HOW MANY PRECAUTIONS YOU TAKE! Please take the time to read these threads before purchasing an account.
    Accounts are ALWAYS recoverable, even with a middleman/recovery test!
    Accounts are ALWAYS Recoverable

Join my Trading Marketplace Discord to find all your

EDIT:
    It has a house with 90 prayer pool, gilded altar, all the good portals, and jewelry box. Some other money wasted on the house, too.

I don't remember how many points I have for the imbued rings, but I remember it being many many points.

It has 141 quest points, varrock armor, all of the prayer books, rune pouch, etc. My last login was over 6 months ago, and I haven't really played for at least a year. We can switch the email to yours, and whatever else you need, just ask. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
< S, TORSSELLING LVL 92 ZERKER 99 STR, ANCIENTO, DEFENDER, F CAPE | Pk ready 74 cb range void ! 82 range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site