Adblock breaks this site

PC rs little skiller

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Viethnam, Jan 28, 2013.

  1. Viethnam

    Viethnam Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC rs little skiller

    i only want to knows the price for my skiller :p

    [​IMG]



    not good bank so only skills :p
     
  2. Dynocopta

    Dynocopta Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2013
    Posts:
    116
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC rs little skiller

    I'd give you like 10M :)
     
  3. Viethnam

    Viethnam Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2013
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC rs little skiller

    offer me on rsgp and real life money :p
     
  4. HeyItsCharlie

    HeyItsCharlie Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 7, 2011
    Posts:
    253
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC rs little skiller

    Easily achievable skills, I'd say 3-10M depending on the buyer.
     
  5. cuda_boi

    cuda_boi Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2010
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    39
    Two Factor Authentication User
    PC rs little skiller

    I'd probably say around 5M, depending on username - could make it worth a little extra.
     
  6. StartAnewRS

    StartAnewRS Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2013
    Posts:
    289
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    PC rs little skiller

    Easy Bottable Skills.
    If you were more trusted, you'd get more Bids as well as Bidding Wars.
    I'd definitely Bid on this.
    You can occasionally get the lazy RuneScape Player like me :D

    I'd say 10M-12M Max if you had a good Bidding War going on.
     
  7. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    PC rs little skiller

    Sadly, none of those skills are valued anymore in terms of making an account worth something. I'd price it at 5-10M.
     
< Price check on name: Bass Guitar | RSN Price Check >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site