Adblock breaks this site

Price check on this account

Discussion in 'Price Checks' started by Jaga, Sep 22, 2016.

  1. Jaga

    Jaga Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2014
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Price check on this account

  2. geordant

    geordant Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2014
    Posts:
    218
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    231
    Price check on this account

    Hello!
    Nice account and good luck with sale.

    Due to lack of vouches, I would assume the average consumer would be willing to spend between $70-105 for your account.

    best of luck with sale.
     
  3. Jaga

    Jaga Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2014
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30
    Price check on this account

    Alright man thanks. I agree with what you said first. I will try sell the account for as much as possible :) Thank you once again.

    Any other opinion from anyone else?
     
  4. Silent192

    Silent192 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2016
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    197
    Runescape Participant
    Price check on this account

    About 90$ imo.
     
< PC Main acc + wealth(782.5M) | Price Check on 07 Pure and skiller with 99... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site