[PC] Lifeline Heirloom, Level112, Diamond S7 / S8 / S9, 20 Legendary / Limited-time Skins

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by Gameruler93, Sep 6, 2021.

[PC] Lifeline Heirloom, Level112, Diamond S7 / S8 / S9, 20 Legendary / Limited-time Skins
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 6, 2021 at 12:21 AM
  2. Gameruler93
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

Gameruler93 Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

Selling my Apex Legends account with Lifeline Heirloom (shock sticks)
    The account is Level 112, Diamond Dive Trail, and Diamond Badges S8 & S9.
    It has 20 Legendary / Limited-time Skins as well as the Lifeline Edition Pack.

I am asking $85 - preferably via LTC or OSRS GP. Want to talk? Add/DM me on disc: sunday#1256

Here are some pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1. The account is not cracked, hacked, nor phished.
    2. I have owned this account since S7. It was originally used as a boosting smurf (hence Diamond ranks) but it got an heirloom so we decided to sell it. You are more than free to ask who the original owner is before trading. He is a reputable Apex Legends account seller/booster and is trustworthy (don't want to advertise other markets of course you'll be provided this info).
    3. No refunds nor returns and I am not responsible for any bans purchase. If you experience any issues, I'll be more than happy to assist as much as I can. As stated by rules, a 30-day recovery responsibility must be provided for 30 days bit I do not foresee any issues as its been in my possession for several months.
    4. If you experience any issues whatsoever I will be happy to assist you and will provide you with any assistance needed and will be more than happy to provide the details of the original owner and contact them on your behalf if needed.
    5. You may absolutely set your email on the account - it'll be 100% yours.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
< APEX LEGENDS CHEAPEST BOOSTING FROM EX PRO PLAYER SIEBAKK | CHEAP (REAL) - 20 KILLS & 4K BADGES - 7$usd for 4K!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site