Adblock breaks this site

Account package only 15$! CB 2 | CB 84 | CB 63 | CB 78 | CB 46 | 15$ ! 5 accounts !

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Stone Age Rebel, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. Stone Age Rebel

    Stone Age Rebel Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2009
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Account package only 15$! CB 2 | CB 84 | CB 63 | CB 78 | CB 46 | 15$ ! 5 accounts !

    Selling this account package, of 5 accounts, for only 10$!!! through paypal!


    Title mistake: CB 92*, not 2 *


    NEW PRICE ONLY 10$!!

    Levels 78, 92, 84 are done Monkey Madness
    All accounts except for level 46 are done Horror From The Deep
    Level 92 is done heroes & other various quests.
    Levels 84 and 92 are done fremmy trials.

    The level 46 was my first account. He was locked due to a keylogger about 7 years ago. I just recently recovered him, that's why there are recoveries on it now. I'll give the winner the answers and all that stuff.

    Rules:
    I don't go first.
    Must pay through Paypal Gift.




    Pics:
    CB 92: http://img839.imageshack.us/f/92cbstoneagerebel.jpg/

    CB 63: http://img196.imageshack.us/f/strngstoneagerebel.jpg/

    CB 84: http://img576.imageshack.us/f/level84stoneagerebel.jpg/

    CB 46: http://img411.imageshack.us/i/quietlevel46.jpg/

    CB 78: http://img827.imageshack.us/f/cb78stoneagerebel.jpg/
    ​
     
  2. sheymyster

    sheymyster Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,549
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    Account package only 15$! CB 2 | CB 84 | CB 63 | CB 78 | CB 46 | 15$ ! 5 accounts !

    Awesome guy!! just bought these 5 accounts off em, went very smooth, I didn't mind going first and I recieved the users and passes immediatly. I would definitly do business with em again!
     
< [Paypal]130 CB|4 99's|75m Wealth|Good Price! | [Paypal] Yours for $30 [Paypal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site