Adblock breaks this site

[$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Hamburglar, Mar 20, 2010.

  1. Hamburglar

    Hamburglar Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

    Hey everyone, I'm buying any sort of 1 defence pure.. In the ^ Character level; 3-59.


    M U S T ~
    Reserve it for 3 days till i get the funds added to my PayPal.
    99 Hunter or ? ? ?
    25M +
    Low Hp
    80 + Strength
    No Prayer, Defence, Summoning !


    Please post pictures.
     
  2. Diego_Ramos

    Diego_Ramos Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2009
    Posts:
    1,062
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

  3. The_Ohner

    The_Ohner Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    635
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

    I don't have 25+ cash but i've got something you might like.

    add me.
     
  4. Hamburglar

    Hamburglar Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

    No thanks; I don't want high Hit Points + I want other stats equaled out as well.


    Other guy; I already sold you a trick ! You blocked me, [email protected].
     
  5. i love botting

    i love botting Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2010
    Posts:
    711
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

  6. Hamburglar

    Hamburglar Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [$50-$100] Buying a RAPIST pure [$50-$100]

    Added, If doesn't go well.. Not trading with Leechers / Members + Active Members due to recovering.
     
< Selling starter range/mauler, 76 fishing,$5 paypal!! | [paypal,WU,mail]level 58, 36m bank >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site