3 toons for the price of one! Over 6000 gearscore Shaman / DK / Mage

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Chinesebeef, May 29, 2010.

3 toons for the price of one! Over 6000 gearscore Shaman / DK / Mage
  1. Unread #1 - May 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM
  2. Chinesebeef
    Joined:
    May 29, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chinesebeef Newcomer

    3 toons for the price of one! Over 6000 gearscore Shaman / DK / Mage

    Greetings and Salutations. I have 3 toons on my account which I am looking to sell. Armory links are available for all three toons to interested parties.

    NOTE TO SCAMMERS=@ : I do not accept paypal, only a LIVE IN PERSON exchange will be agreeable. My wife works for the airline, so I can fly anywhere for pennies on the dollar. If you are interested to purchase, I will come to you and we will do a face to face deal.

    Now, here is a taste of the EPICNESS which you are about to purchase:

    80 Shaman - 6034 gearscore (enhancement set) 5848 gearscore (resto set) 5750 pvp set (730 resiliance). Fully pimped in 264 Icc epics (including heroic mode weapons) this shaman is geared for any role you want to play, DPS heals or pvp. Many epic flying mounts and rare ground mounts. Over 25 titles. 4,000 gold on this toon, with another 5-7k gold in bankable materials. 450 enchanting / LW. 3400 achievement points.

    80 Death Knight. 5938 gearscore as a Tank, 5100 gs as dps. This toon I geared out to act as a Main Tain. Wields Soul Edge weapon (264 ax from the sacred and corrupt quest chain). This toon is capable of tanking any dungeon, and has Main Tanked icc10 and 25 on a weekly basis.

    80 Mage 5538 gearscore. This is just my alt mage used to grind extra frost badges on a weekly basis. The mage is fairly well geared (mainly icc10 and icc25 gears with a few 232 items) but not the best on the account, just an added bonus for interested parties.



    Any of these three toons is likely more geared than any other character you will find. The main toon, 6038 gs Shaman is awe enspireing. After scanning some other sites the price for a toon over 6k gs, they usually goes for upwards of $1000. I am however willing to consider bids starting at $500 USD. That price is a steal for just the 6k toon, but you get the 2nd two toons also epicly geared at no extra cost! You cant beat a three for one super sale!

    Interested parties can email me for armory links or more info. Send emails to [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!

    For the Hoard!
     
< [TRUSTED] Buying Any lvl 80 [Paypal] | [PAYPAL] WTS 2 80 Account [US] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site