selling lvl64 1DEF pure for RSGP.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by imaplaya, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
selling lvl64 1DEF pure for RSGP.
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 6, 2010 at 1:11 AM
  2. imaplaya
    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    imaplaya Member
    Banned

    selling lvl64 1DEF pure for RSGP.

    nothin special. Just a old pure of mine I know longer use/want. Interested in rsgp only pretty much. I really don't care about it so I'm open for low offers also.
    stats:
    [​IMG]
    quests:
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
    mith gloves:
    [​IMG]

    shitty bank:
    [​IMG]

    login screen:
    [​IMG]

    WILL DELETE THE EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN SOMEBODY TELLS ME HOW(if its even necessary)

    preferred a trusted person and I'll go first. I don't want much of a hassle but I don't want to get scammed either.

    open to all offers :)

    message me at [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 6, 2010 at 1:16 AM
  4. Kalamuhv
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    Posts:
    117
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kalamuhv Active Member
    Banned

    selling lvl64 1DEF pure for RSGP.

  5. Unread #3 - Feb 6, 2010 at 1:27 AM
  6. imaplaya
    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    imaplaya Member
    Banned

    selling lvl64 1DEF pure for RSGP.

< [paypal/swaps]Level 46 strength pure[paypal/swaps] | [Paypal/MSP] F2P Pure 40-80-1 Never been Members! Check it out! [Paypal/MSP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site